Kristin was interviewed by Peter Von Taborsky for his podcast Scotch and Good Conversation. Give it a listen on by visiting his webpage here. I know you are wondering right off the bat if Kristin was really drinking scotch. She wasn’t. She was just having a beer! Give it a listen!
– buttons, vintage clothing & cool stuff
– earning the nickname “machine gun”.
– the bleakness of the corn hole industry.
– the mystery box is a great value.
– horror films, being a human cartoon & a theater of guts.
– skinheads, beverly hills 90210, urinals, robert downey jr., life imitating art & the worst smelling place ever.
– buttholes ruining trench coats for everyone.
– duckie dale, lost boys & bad 80s fashion.
– yacht rock, a.m. gold, 2 amps & effect pedals & 2 piece bands.
– is john waters a national treasure?
– michael stipe & patty smyth, what’s up with those two?
– what do you bring to the new world?
– using the opposite genders bathroom.
– broken magnets & dusty refrigerators.
– bad aimers & hoverers can go to hell!
– life lesson that you will never learn.
– the hardest part about being an adult.
You can visit the Scotch and Good Conversation webpage here.